I renamed the Purple Hat to Baroque Hat [Ravelry] to reflect the color name of the yarn.
I'm knitting an extra-long ribbing cuff so it can be folded up or down. I'm having a lot of trouble keeping my focus on this project. I think I'm just bored with hats!
WIPs Roll Call
- Arizona handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Finished spinning the singles; waiting to ply.
- Baroque Hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on the ribbing.
- CSI Examiner's Gloves (knitting) [Ravelry]
Spun about 3/4ths of the singles
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
Still working on the central medallion
- Renaissance Mermaid (cross stitch)
- Shimmering Advancing Point Twill Wrap (weaving)
- Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work for some old crewel pictures (sewing)
- Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)