WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...and the quilting continues.

With 3 quilts and two cross stitch projects in process at the same time, the time just flies. In the middle of all of this, I'm reorganizing the way I handle finished projects and other things.

I have a lot of pins that I have collected over the years. I had them in a display case but there wasn't enough space to display the box and I soon had too many pins to fit in the case. I looked for alternatives and found a pin collector holder. 

Pin collector

I'm using 5 of the 6 pages that come with this holder. I have separate pages for Ravelry, Stitches West, Pacific International Quilt Festival, and the many stitching festivals that I attended. I used another page for  some miscellaneous pins along the way. As recommended by someone in the product reviews, I changed out their ring clasps with binder rings that were slightly larger.

This holder doesn't take up too much space and works well for me. The only thing I need to figure out how to keep the pins from spinning and how to handle pins with a pin back - they don't always fit the pre-spaced holes.

WIPs Roll Call
Worked On:

  1. La Cat-trina quilt (quilting)  
    Quilted the borders to stabilize the center panel
  2. Morgana (cross stitch)
    Still working on the hair.
  3. Road to Chaos (quilting)
    Working on quilting the squares.
  4. Starwoman (cross stitch)
    Working on the face. 
  5. Studio
    Reorganizing completed projects

No Work This Week:

  1. California Red Poppy Handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]  
  2. Gypsy Rose Lee Handspun (spinning) [Ravelry
  3. Herding Cats (quilting)
  4. Illusion Cube Blanket (knitting) [Ravelry]  
  5. My Recipes (cooking) 
  6. Website (other) 

Queued for Starting

  1. Moon Lets Sun Shine (or Luna y Sol) quilt (quilting)
  2. Summer Typography (cross stitch) 

Ready for Finishing:

  1. Finishing work for some old crewel pictures (sewing)
  2. August 1997 Hat-of-the-Month (cross stitch)
  3. Bring Us Good Cheer
  4. CATrina (cross stitch) 
  5. Cherub Garden (cross stitch) 
  6. Collector's Heart 2026 (cross stitch) 
  7. Ewe Can Build a Snowman pincushion (cross stitch) 
  8. Happy Pumpkin needleroll (cross stitch)
  9. Horrified! mini (cross stitch) 
  10. Making Spirits Bright (cross stitch)
  11. Peaceful Night (cross stitch)
  12. Primrose Path (cross stitch) 
  13. Sea Dandelion (cross stitch)
  14. Star (cross stitch) 
  15. Stay Warm (cross stitch) 

UFOs/Hibernation:

  1. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  2. Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
  3. Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry
  4. Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogiversary Contest...

It's my 5th Blogiversary...let's have a contest!

Eye Candy Friday...