At least I took one WIP off the list. I finally finished processing the vacation photos! Hooray! Now I can process the photos I've taken since then, and maybe take photos of the newly finished object.
I've been trying to find the candied fruit for my fruitcakes locally. I did find some at a market this morning, but they are imported from Italy and they cost almost 3 times as much. I ordered it from Amazon today.
WIPs Roll Call
- Christmas 9-patch Pillow (cross stitch)
Working on row 2, square 2
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
This tail is still taking forever...
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting)
- Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Phat Fiber box, Indian Wedding (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)