Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Hello, November...

...how the heck did that happen? And how the heck is it Wednesday already?

I still haven't gotten back into the swing of blogging. Unfortunately, the times I usually think about blogging is early in the morning or very late at night. [Sigh]. I hope to get back into some semblance or regular blogging soon.

The other thing that I haven't done much of is take photos. I'm still processing the vacation photos and have not been able to think about taking new ones yet.

I did actually finish something, though. I finished the Confetti hat [Ravelry] on Saturday. Originally, it was for Halos of Hope, but with them stopping activity in a couple of months, I'll need to find some other place to donate hats. No photos yet, because (see above).

I tried very hard to finish the current spin, but it will have to wait until Friday when I have more time. I need to clear the wheel for Spin-In on Saturday!

WIPs Roll Call

Worked On:
  • Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting)
    Cut 2 more feature fabrics squared
  • Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Still plugging away on Section 3, contrasting color #2.
  • Crocus handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
    Finished the singles; started chain-plying - about 50% done.
  • Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch) 
    Still working on her tail; finished the green metallic portion of the tail.
Works In Progress, Did Not Work On This Week:
  1. 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
  2. Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Christmas 9-patch Pillow (cross stitch)
  4. Crocus handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
  5. Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Phat Fiber box, Indian Wedding (spinning) [Ravelry
  7. Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
  8. St. Charles (needlepoint)
  9. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
  2. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  4. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Finishing work
  7. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  8. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  9. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...