Thursday, May 02, 2024

Catching Up on Thursday...

 ...totally spaced on posting yesterday.  

I've been involved in reorganizing my fabric. The cats decided it's fun to pull my fabric out of the cube storage unit and then nest in the cubes. (grrr) I've ordered a bunch of bins that fit into the cubes to contain the fabric. I hope this will make it more difficult to pull the fabric out.

I finished the latest bit of spinning to close out April. This is Here Comes The Sun [Ravelry].

Here Comes The Sun Handspun

and the close-up:

Here Comes The Sun Handspun, close-up

Specs:
Started 4/20/2024
Finished 4/28/2024
Merino-Stellina (4.0 oz) from Greenwood Fiberworks
220 yds. chain-ply, 12 WPI

WIPs Roll Call
Worked On:

  1. Mermaid’s Lagoon Socks (knitting) [Ravelry
    Still working on the insteps.
  2. Tulip Time mini (cross stitch)
    Working on the corner motifs.

No Work This Week:

  1. Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
  2. Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch) 

IDJ (It's Dead, Jim):

  • Singularity Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]

Queued:

  • Chaca II (needlepoint)

Ready for Finishing:

  • Finishing work for some old crewel pictures (sewing)

UFOs/Hibernation:

  1. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  2. Illusion Cube Blanket (knitting) [Ravelry]

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...blog and run. Visiting mom's and her roses are blooming.