Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Top-of-the-Waves Tuesday...

...some personal issues have taken precedence the last few days. Nothing catastrophic, we just needed to focus on ourselves for a bit. Fortunately, crafts can help you mellow out when you need to.
  • The Daughter and I touched based about the things we need to do for Thanksgiving dinner and how many people will be there for the meal. You guys, it's next week!! 
  • I updated my T-Day lists. I need to make the full-on grocery list now that I know what we're going to cook. I actually bought a few of the non-food items when I went grocery shopping on Sunday.

    My plan is to buy Mr. Turkey on Friday and start defrosting it in the refrigerator. It needs to be completely defrosted by Wednesday morning.
  • I continued to spin on the merino-silk that I started at Spin-In on the 4th.
  • I worked on the Mermaid when my knees needed a break from spinning.
  • I also worked on the small cross stitch piece that I keep in the living room.
  • Photo processing continues. I have finished Day 2 of the Grand Canyon and have moved on to Day 3 of vacation. I'm about 75% done with that day. My new system is to process photos while dinner is simmering or while waiting for the microwave. Every little bit helps!

    Day 3 includes Walnut Canyon's cliff dwellings:

    Cliff dwelling rooms


    and the Wupatki Pueblo ruins:

    Wupatki Pueblo

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...