Friday, June 09, 2017

Eye Candy Friday...

...is it time to go home yet?

We have hollyhocks growing in the garden:

Hollyhocks

and Mega Monkey flowers:

Mega Monkey Flower

It rained a bit yesterday and this morning so everything is covered with a light layer of raindrops. These tomato flowers looked very cool with all the little drops:

Flowering tomato plant

And the Lucky Lantern abutilon had a few drops:

Abutilon

Our berry harvest is out of control:

Berries!

While I love the berry galettes that the Husband has been baking, I'm afraid my waistline can't handle too many more!

Up this weekend: Some household chores and then crafting. I'll continue rotating through the crafts, keeping needlepoint and knitting as the TV crafts and working on the others during the day.

I also want to choose the block size for my attic windows quilt so I can start cutting out the feature squares. I'd like to see some progress on this quilt soon!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...