Friday, November 17, 2017

Eye Candy Friday...

...and I'm still processing photos from the Arizona trip!

We spent 2 days at the Grand Canyon and I took a ton of photos. I've shown you one of a sunset, here's one of the canyon:

Hopi Point

Day 3 was Walnut Canyon, the Wupatki Pueblo, and the Sunset Crater area. I've already uploaded photos from the canyon and pueblo. Here are a couple from the Sunset Crater area.

Sunset Crater

and another:

Apache Plume

Day 4, we toured Meteor Crater:

Meteor Crater

and visited Slide Rock on the way to Sedona:

Oak Creek pool

Up this weekend: Buy what I can ahead of time for Thanksgiving. The 2 most important things are to get Mr. Turkey, start defrosting him, and make the cranberry sauce. I need to start packing up the items to take to the Daughter's, like my favorite knives, the turkey platter, etc.

And continue to make my lists of lists!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...