WIPs on a Thursday...
...yeah, my brain is still one day off of reality.
The Husband is back from his week-long camping trip. While he was gone, I enjoyed uninterrupted crafting time (if you don't count the cats whining at me) and just being with myself for a while.
Before he left, he'd bought some fruit, much more than I could eat by myself. There was a container of blueberries that turned into coffee cake. Yum!
Other than that little baking task, I concentrated on quilting. The Road to Chaos quilt is now in the final burying thread stages. The quilting and binding is done. I need to make a label and finish with the threads before I can declare it "done."
WIPs Roll Call
Worked On:
- Herding Cats (quilting)
Started quilting the block motifs. I'm not having fun with this yet. -
Morgana (cross stitch)
Still working on the hair. It goes on for days... -
Road to Chaos (quilting)
Finished quilting the squares and added binding. In the process of burying threads. - Starwoman (cross stitch)
Still working on the face. - Studio
Cleaned up the fabric scrap container
No Work This Week:
- California Red Poppy Handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Gypsy Rose Lee Handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Illusion Cube Blanket (knitting) [Ravelry]
- La Cat-trina quilt (quilting)
- My Recipes (cooking)
- Website (other)
Queued for Starting
- Moon Lets Sun Shine (or Luna y Sol) quilt (quilting)
- Summer Typography (cross stitch)
Ready for Finishing:
- Finishing work for some old crewel pictures (sewing)
- August 1997 Hat-of-the-Month (cross stitch)
- Bring Us Good Cheer
- CATrina (cross stitch)
- Cherub Garden (cross stitch)
- Collector's Heart 2026 (cross stitch)
- Ewe Can Build a Snowman pincushion (cross stitch)
- Happy Pumpkin needleroll (cross stitch)
- Horrified! mini (cross stitch)
- Making Spirits Bright (cross stitch)
- Peaceful Night (cross stitch)
- Primrose Path (cross stitch)
- Sea Dandelion (cross stitch)
- Star (cross stitch)
- Stay Warm (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
- Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)

Comments