Friday, January 26, 2007

Eye Candy Stash

I had a little stash enhancement this week and it is Eye-Candy worthy:

Eye Candy 1
This is KnitPicks' Shimmer in turquoise. It will eventually become a shawl.

Eye Candy2

This yarn, called Kung Hei Fat Choy, is from Scout's Indie Swag club. I only signed up for 3 months since I was already in the Blue Moon Rockin' Sock club and Sundara's Petals Collection club. When I signed up for Scout's, I hoped I'd get lucky and receive the swag from Chappy -- I love her sock blockers. Guess what I got!

Scout's Indie Swag - January
Yay!! I'm a happy camper!

This weekend I plan on finishing the Snow Fall needleroll and then get back to my knitting UFOs. January has turned into quite a productive month, so I'd like to keep that going!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...