Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Let's just skip Mondays, OK?

Yesterday was one of the worst Mondays I've had in a while. On my way to work, some person rear-ended my car. Mind you, we were stopped at a stop light, the light had just turned green, and she proceeded to drive right into me. Forget that we weren't going anywhere yet. I had barely taken my foot off the brake when she plowed into me. So now my poor little Saturn has a trunk that won't close for anything. And I had a day of reporting the accident, tying down the trunk of my car, checking my brake lights and signals (they work!), going to the acupuncturist for acute treatment (I was a bit shaken up), going to the chiropractor to treat a sore neck, and, oh yeah, working. I'm thankful, though - it could have been worse.

Over the weekend, I finished the burgundy scarf. Here it is modeled by Teddy (the "at-home" model):

Burgundy ScarfFinished: 1/6/2007
Yarn: Plymouth
Baby Alpaca Grande; color 2020
Needles: Size 15 US
Pattern: Cast on 16; Knit all
Length: 60+ inches

I love how soft and warm this scarf feels. I hope it's new owner loves it, too!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...