Friday, March 16, 2007

Not-so-eye candy Friday...

...this is pretty much how I feel:

Sombra thinks about work
(That's Sombra being the soul of empathy.)

I'm glad it's Friday, because work is kicking my a$$ right now! Too many projects, all due around the same time. I seriously need a shoulder massage after all this mousing!

I'm making progress on the second
Calorimetry. I'm using the same yarn because I had extra. Since it's variegated, it will look slightly different than the other one.

I also finished spinning the two yarns that I had on the spindles. I need to make the shoe box Lazy Kate I saw on some one's blog so I can ply them.

The Daughter goes back to Baltimore tomorrow. Boy, that week went by fast! But it looks like she'll be here for most of the summer, so we have that to look forward to.

I'm hoping for a restful weekend; wishing you the same!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...