Tuesday, April 03, 2007

moon dance...

...this is what the moon-set looked like this morning:

Kind of made up for being up that early in the morning! I took this picture as I was leaving for the gym.

I haven't been sleeping well lately and as a result I am slowly losing the energy to do a lot of crafty things. I am still forcing myself to get up to go to the gym at 6:30am because I find that it improves my energy level for most of the day. However, by the time I get home, I'm zonked!!

However, I am working on a secret birthday project for my friend Jane, so the crafty energy I do have is going into that. I'll post pictures when she finally receives it.

Back to work...

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...