Wednesday, April 23, 2008

quick post...

...because I'm smack in the middle of a work project that requires all of my brain cells.

Very little knitting is happening right now. I am working on Saartje's Bootees, but they don't look like much at the moment.

The Crossover Top is at a standstill because even though I bought all the yarn in the same dye lot, the one I used for the front is much lighter than the one I used for the back. ARG! So now I have to decide whether to just start over with different yarn and use this yarn for some one-skein patterns. At least it's an easy knit...

Since I have no crafts to show you, how about another "playing with Picnik" picture? I took a photo of a red rose blooming in our front yard and sent it through the Holga-ish filter. This is the result (make sure to click for the larger size):

Holga-ish Rose


I think it's cool... I tried the black-and-white effect, too, but I really prefer this one.

See you on Eye Candy Friday...back to work for me!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...