Saturday, September 13, 2008

done!

...I finished the Tulips Baby Cardigan. It's very cute!

Tulips Baby Cardigan

Specs:
Finished 9/13/08
Pattern and Yarn by Dream In Color
Needles: size 7 and 5 US
[Ravelry]

That's all I've worked on today. I've been going through my projects and fiber stash trying to figure out what to do next. I realized that I had not posted pictures of the birthday present that I bought myself—I treated myself to a bunch of fiber from Yarn Wench.

Here's a collage:
Spinning Stash collage

Top:
Mourning Dove's Cousin 1 Merino-Silk, Moss Rose 1 Falkland, Grape Fizz 2 Merino-Silk
Bottom:
Grape Fizz 1 Merino-Silk, Apricot Cinder 1 Merino-Silk, Dragonfly Wings 2 Merino-Silk

I love the Apricot Cinder colorway; I now have it in three different fibers! And I can't seem to resist Yarn Wench's updates. I'm going to have to slow down, though...her stuff is wonderful and very reasonably priced, but I need to spin up some of the stash because I'm running out of room!

Off to figure out what to do next...

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

The little sweater came out so cute! The colors are so pretty and certainly will go with everything!! We are "still waiting"....Kayla has her own agenda that's for sure!

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...