Wednesday, September 23, 2009

say good night to the peacocks...

...because Peacock Majesty is going back into hibernation. I'm just not into samplers right now. I still think this is a beautiful piece and I will eventually finish it, just not right now.

The mermaid's tail continues to take shape. I'm still trying to decide what's worse...hundreds of singleton stitches or large sections of the same color. The singletons are challenging and take a great deal of concentration, but the large areas are BOR-ING!


I still don't feel like knitting and now that Peacock Majesty is sleeping, I need a new travel project. Presenting "Spooky Wrap" by Pine Mountain.

Spooky Wrap, in progress

This will be a quick (and fun) stitch. I love Halloween...I think it's time to work through the small Halloween cross stitch projects I have in the stash. Witches and zombies and bats...oh, my!


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...