Friday, February 05, 2010

Eye Candy Friday for February...

...and TGIF!

On my way back from the gym this morning, I knew I had to take a picture of this sky.

Good Morning, Friday

The clouds shifted within minutes and you could no longer see the sun rising.

There are raindrops everywhere:

Raindrops on poppy leaves

Up this weekend: I want to finish the Paint It Red quilt and get that out of rotation. I need to stash dive for my Ravelympics projects (I didn't do that last weekend). If I still have time, I'll work on one of the UFOs that I'm keeping in rotation. Mostly, I want to finish something!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

Beautiful Sunrise!!! Hope you have a good weekend, small Super Bowl party here....not my doings, but okay....I am NOT in charge of anything......Hope your quilt comes out beautiful....are you hanging it on the wall in your office??

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...