Friday, September 03, 2010

Eye Candy Friday, September 3...

...getting ready fro the long weekend!

Instead of showing you yet another picture of tomatoes, peppers, and other things from the garden, how about going back to the coast?

View from Highway 1

I stopped between Cambria and Cayucos on Highway 1 and took a few pictures. While my little camera does a great job with macro photos, it doesn't do as well with landscape pictures. I really wanted to capture the fog hanging out in the ocean, waiting to roll in. The camera could not capture what I was seeing...oh, well. I guess I'll just have to keep trying.

Up this weekend: Well, tomorrow's the birthday (Dun dun DUN!). I'm hoping to distract myself with a photo trip to the San Jose Heritage Rose Garden and the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum. Both have undergone some renovation and it's been a while since I've been to either one.  A friend has been to the museum recently and took some great pictures of the grounds. I'd like to see what kind of macro photo I can take.

Other than that....a few chores, a few crafts, playing with the kitties...I'm sure I can find something to occupy three days!

Have a good one!
 

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...