Thursday, October 28, 2010

random Thursday...

...because Wednesday just kinda snuck by!
  1. I seem to be losing my blogging mojo along with my knitting mojo.  Or maybe because I lost my knitting mojo, my blogging mojo is floundering. Either way, the blog is suffering.
  2. My spinning mojo seems to be doing OK, though. I am nearly done plying the Pro-Verbial Club fiber. It's seems like I have a lot of yardage. I'm hoping to get close to the 400 yards that I need for the project!
  3. There aren't a lot of interesting pictures to take this time of the year. The garden vegetables and fruit are on their last legs and the flowers are going away. I'm not inspired to take many pictures at the moment. (Maybe another reason the blog is suffering.)
  4. To the driver who was 3 car-lengths behind me in the other lane, who sped up to pass me, to cut in front of me when there were no cars behind me, so he could turn left at the next street (which had no left turn-out): Jerk!
  5. Change is inevitable and there are big ones coming down the pike. I've already mentioned that the Daughter is moving home, which is one change. We were already used to her being with us for the Summer, so this is not as big a change as it might have been. There are other things happening, too, that I can't talk about yet.
  6. And Happy Birthday to my niece Amanda! I wished we lived closer so I could help her celebrate!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

What?? You gonna "change" your counters now?? And your windows???
thanks so much for the OHMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSS

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...