Monday, January 31, 2011

blog and run Monday...

...between work, meetings, picking the Daughter up at the airport, and the cold that the Husband "shared" with me, today is kind of a lost cause.

Short hits:
  • Mailed the contest prizes on Saturday, as planned Yay!
  • Finished weaving the Marine Silk shawl yesterday. I'll upload pictures when it's dry. [Ravelry]
  • Finished spinning the first bobbin of Agate merino-silk yarn; halfway through the second bobbin. [Ravelry]
  • Received my Rockin' Sock club installment for January. No pix yet.
That's all I've got. Off to take more Airborne before leaving for the airport...

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...