Monday, January 24, 2011

rest now, little angel Savannah...

...you leave behind a legacy of joy and love.  You will be sorely missed by your family, extended family, and friends.



Savannah was 8 years old when she passed on 1/22. She was the oldest child of Melanie, the Daughter's best friend since high school. Savannah and her Auntie Shauna shared a special bond, so this was just heart-wrenching. Savannah's loss is devastating for all who loved her.  Our hearts go out to Savannah's parents, two brothers,  grandparents, and the rest of her family.

...

Hold your loved ones close and tell them that you love them, every day.

...

2 comments:

Elf said...

I understand that losing a child is about the hardest thing that a parent can endure. My sympathies to everyone who knew and loved her.

Just Jane said...

OH MY GOSH!! I haven't had a chance to read your blog for awhile...how sad for everyone this must be, how did she die? I'm so sorry for YOU, Shauna and Savannah's family....how very, very sad...I cannot imagine what they are going thru...I'm sorry for your loss too, I know how close you are to the family...

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...