Friday, April 29, 2011

Eye Candy Friday for the end of April...

...everything is Royal Wedding today, except here. Here you get flowers.

White and pink trumpet flower:

Inside a white trumpet flower

Chive flower:

Chive flower

Orange Icelandic poppy:

Orange Icelandic poppy


Up this weekend: Spin-In on Saturday (yay!). Then I need to insert the stabilizer piece for Jane's wall hanging and get that ready to mail. The rest of the time will be devoted to finishing the back of my commissioned quilt. Then I need to either pin-baste it or get it ready to pin-baste, depending on when I finish the back. Really need to speed this up if I want to get it done before our short vacation in Baltimore (in 24 days!).

I have Comcast coming on Sunday to see if they can figure out why our internet connection is cutting out so much. It's a little hard for the Husband to work at home if he can't get connected. The Daughter is also home at odd hours during the day and gets really annoyed when she can't get connected to do her stuff...she's been camping out at Peets. Guess it's good I don't work from home anymore!

I'm still loving the Seaweed sweater I'm knitting. I have a ways to go before I get to work the sleeve portion. I'm working the back first with the plan of knitting the two front pieces two at a time after that. The back needs to be 18.5 inches long before I work the sleeves...I've knit about 8 inches of that. So far, so good!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...