Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So close...

...and yet so far.  I am knitting the last 5 rows of the Nefertem Shawl, the last pattern row followed by 4 rows of garter stitch.

Nefertem Shawl, almost there

Then there's the crochet bind-off. Crochet. I don't crochet. No way can I finish this today even if I could work like a speed demon to knit the last 5 rows. I need all of my brain cells to attempt a crochet bind-off. [sigh]

Nothing else to show as the shawl is the only WIP I've worked on in the last week. One new WIP is adding all of my new stash into Ravelry. I took the pictures, but haven't updated Ravelry. Guess I should work on that!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...