Friday, March 09, 2012

It's Eye Candy Friday...

...where the most important part is the word "Friday!" Yay!

Only one picture today as the garden is in an in between stage again. Some blossoms falling off and the trees are setting leaves and fruit buds.

Crab Apple Blossoms 2

I solved my dilemma of what project to start. I did a quick stash dive last night to see what I had and came up with a skein of Wollmeise sock yarn from one of the Club Loopy installments.

Wollmeise!

When I originally received the package, I immediately fell in love with the yarn. However, the club pattern didn't inspire me so I tucked it away. When I pulled it out of the stash, I immediately thought of the Carousel socks. I wound the yarn and started them...I can't wait to see how they shape up!

Up this weekend: I need to go to the library tomorrow and pick up my library card. I haven't had a library card since I stopped taking the Daughter to do research before she could drive herself...15+ years ago! Now that you can check-out eBooks, this will save me some money. For example, I love reading James Patterson books, but I don't want to own them. The library seems like a good solution, especially with the amount that I read.

Other than that, the only thing I want to do is work on the Carousel socks. I'm just a little obsessed with their unique construction...is it time to go home yet?
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...