Friday, March 30, 2012

well, hello Eye Candy Friday...

...it's been a week!  I've had a ton of work and very little time to breathe!  I did manage to take some eye candy pictures this morning.

The sunrise:
Sunrise 3/30/12

The fava beans are starting up again:

Fava bean blossoms

and the cherry tree went wild with blossoms:

Cherry Blossoms

A week ago, I bought myself a dozen tulips and kept them on my desk at work. Here's the last of them:

Tulip

Up this weekend: Our company holiday party is tomorrow. For the comfort food theme, I'm making pineapple upside down cake. I need to track down a couple of white elephant gifts to take, too.It should be a lot of fun. Most of our employees work from home or at client sites, so company parties are one of the few chances we get to see each other.

On Sunday, I'd love to do something crafty. It's been such a busy week that I've been late getting home every night and I haven't knit at all. I even skipped craft night on Tuesday because of work.

Sleep would be good, too!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...