Friday, March 01, 2013

Eye Candy Friday...

...Happy March!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm exhausted!  I still haven't caught up from the excitement of Stitches West and having people over on Tuesday.

In preparation for my studio visitors, the Husband planted a bunch of flowers in the containers outside of my studio windows. They are bright and cherry, and very welcome after the winter look of dead plants and bare trees.

He planted some marigolds:

Marigolds

And various colors of primroses:

Primroses Pink and white primroses

Blue primroses Red primroses

Up this weekend: We were thinking of going to the Monterey Aquarium, but I really need to rest up. I'm afraid that if we went this weekend, I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself for very long. Given how much it costs to get into the aquarium, I'd like to get maximum enjoyment for my $$. :)

I have a few chores to do, but after that I plan on spending time in the studio. I need to find homes for the new stash I acquired at Stitches. Now that I have the alpaca to warp my loom, I could also warp my loom and start planning how to weave the piece in my head.

Or maybe I'll spin...

Or...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...