Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I'm alive, sort of...

...I came down with a horrible cold Wednesday afternoon.

I pretty much lost all of Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. By Sunday, I was a little bit better, but nowhere near 75%, much less 100%.  The real bummer is that I had no energy to do anything but read.

I went back to work on Monday, because I had tons to do. I managed to survive yoga class on Tuesday, but I'm skipping all of my cycling classes this week. I really need to be breathing better to be able to cycle.

I'm improving each day, but I'm pretty wiped out by the time I get home from work.  I just want this to be gone!

WIP Roll Call, such as it is

WIPs in Rotation:

  • Loopy Mittens (was Raspberry Mittens) [Ravelry]
    Yeah, this was all I worked on last week. I have the cuffs done and one thumb.
    This pattern is unusual in that you work the thumbs before the hand portion. The first thumb was fine, but I'm having a heck of a time with the second. I've restarted it at least 5 times...
WIPs, no play this week:
  1. Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
  2. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry
  3. I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
  4. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  5. Stealth project
  6. Sweetwater Spring handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
  7. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...