I pretty much lost all of Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. By Sunday, I was a little bit better, but nowhere near 75%, much less 100%. The real bummer is that I had no energy to do anything but read.
I went back to work on Monday, because I had tons to do. I managed to survive yoga class on Tuesday, but I'm skipping all of my cycling classes this week. I really need to be breathing better to be able to cycle.
I'm improving each day, but I'm pretty wiped out by the time I get home from work. I just want this to be gone!
WIP Roll Call, such as it is
WIPs in Rotation:
- Loopy Mittens (was Raspberry Mittens) [Ravelry]
Yeah, this was all I worked on last week. I have the cuffs done and one thumb.
This pattern is unusual in that you work the thumbs before the hand portion. The first thumb was fine, but I'm having a heck of a time with the second. I've restarted it at least 5 times...
- Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Stealth project
- Sweetwater Spring handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.