Tour de Fleece, day 19:
I finished plying the Surprise Box handspun [Ravelry]:
and the close-up:
Polwarth Surprise Box (4 oz.) from Greenwood Fiberworks
228.9 yds. chain-ply, 14 WPI
I think I'll spin another art yarn tomorrow. They spin quickly and then I can concentrate on binding off my shawl!
*WIPs roll call*
- Costa del Mar (knitting) [Ravelry]
Finished knitting all the rows! I've started binding off, but it's going to take a while.
- Finishing work
I finished hand stitching on all of the flats. I need to lace the needlepoint flats and then figure out some sort of hanger to use for all of the flats.
- 4-shaft weaving sampler
- Needlepoint pottery picture
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.