Friday, November 11, 2016

Eye Candy and F.O. Friday...

...and I finally finished processing the vacation photos! Yay! If you want to see the full set, go to my 2016 New Mexico Vacation album in Flickr.

Not that I'm done with those, I can get back to my normal photo processing. The Husband has planted a bunch of mums to get some color in the backyard.

Yellow

Yellow mums

Yellow and pink

Pink and yellow mums

Pink

Pink mums, morning dew

and Orange

Orange mums

I also took photos of the latest handspun. This is Multi-Llama handspun [Ravelry]

Multi-Llama handspun

and the close-up:

Multi-Llama handspun, close up

Specs:
Started 10/15/16
Completed 10/29/16
Llama top (4 oz.) from Tall Tail Ranch
249.4 yds 2-ply; 18 WPI

Up this weekend: Well, technically it's already started. Today, I did the Cost Plus run to pick up some items for Christmas baking and to look at the Christmas ornaments. That was so fun!

Then I came home and had a late lunch. I caught up with some personal emails and I'm doing the last thing on my list for today: doing a blog post.

My plans for the rest of the weekend are to start getting things in order for Thanksgiving. Working on the Christmas quilt is also high on the list. From there, who knows!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...