Wednesday, March 01, 2006

February project recap

Wow! That was a fast month...

What I finished in February:
  • Aqua & purple scarf in Athena & Rowan kidsilk haze (knitting)
  • Santa Fe #2 (Woman with Pots 2) (needlepoint)
  • Teal and blue scarf in Moda Dea Cheri (knitting)
  • Baby hat in Lorna's Laces Angel (knitting)
  • Baby booties in Lorna's Laces Angel (knitting)
    (In the interest of honesty, I did finish knitting the booties, but I still have to sew the seams together!)
  • Reorganization of my sewing room
What I worked on in February:
  • Hopi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)
  • Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  • Jaywalker socks in Trekking XXL purples
Not bad considering that two weekends were completely taken up by the reorganization project!

My plans for March include continuing to work on the Jaywalker socks and Peacock Majesty. I think I'm going to put Hopi aside for the moment and work on a couple of small cross stitch projects instead. There is also a secret project to start. (...and that's all I can say about that!)

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...