Friday, September 15, 2006

Not Your Typical Eye Candy Friday...

...but it's been a long week and this made me smile.


This wooden cat sits on the window ledge in my office. He guards all of the toys on my bookshelf. (Yes, I have toys in my office...)

Not much knitting or other crafty stuff has happened since last Sunday - my brain has been worn out by work.

This Sunday, I hope to get to the Sew and Quilt Festival in San Mateo. I usually go every February and September. I sometimes find some interesting quilt books and fabric to buy, but in September, I buy the cellophane and craft paper bags I use for my Christmas baking and gifts. My sister and her husband will be in the area this weekend, so I want to make sure I'm there when she visits!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...