Monday, September 18, 2006

Just a quick post...

...I've been working at a client site, so my Internet access is limited for most of the day. (Sorry, no pictures today.)

I spent Saturday doing house cleaning. I didn't finish everything I wanted, but I did find tables under the dust and vacuumed up a lot of cat fur.

I did go to the Sew and Quilt show on Sunday...very disappointing! There weren't nearly as many vendors as there usually are. Some of my favorite quilt shops weren't there and there was a proliferation of doll booths (patterns to make dolls, doll displays, etc.). The packaging people did have a nice sized booth so I bought all the packaging materials that I needed. If it wasn't for them, I would have been really miffed to pay $7.00 for parking and $6.00 for entry.

Not much knitting got done, unless you count my surfing the Internet drooling over lace shawl patterns! I did get my Hydrangea socks set up to be knit two at once.

Since I didn't get into my own office today, I didn't get to see my new installment in the Rockin' Socks club - I have to wait until tomorrow. I already peeked at other people's blogs, so I know I'll love the colors. Too bad "they" haven't figured out how to let you pet yarn on your monitor!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...