I have a few projects I'd like to finish this year. There are a few that might even go IDJ (It's Dead, Jim).
Before I get into the WIPs list, here's the project that is currently in play. This is Be My Baby for My Baby [Ravelry]:
This is the first sleeve of this shrug-scarf garment. You can kind of see the thumb hole in the front. The picture was taken on Friday and the sleeve is longer now. I'm within a couple of inches of switching over to the scarf section.
Update on my sewing machine: The guys who works on Pfaff machines only works on Mondays, so they are keeping my machine until then. Sigh...this means I won't be able to sew this weekend either. So it's either knitting or stitching for me.0
WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on the first sleeve
Works in Progress:
- Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)