Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WIP-it Wednesday...

...in the Workin' Down the WIPs group on Ravelry, we're calling 2015 the Year of the Finish.

 I have a few projects I'd like to finish this year. There are a few that might even go IDJ (It's Dead, Jim).

Before I get into the WIPs list, here's the project that is currently in play. This is Be My Baby for My Baby [Ravelry]:

Be My Baby scarf-shrug, in progress

This is the first sleeve of this shrug-scarf  garment. You can kind of see the thumb hole in the front. The picture was taken on Friday and the sleeve is longer now. I'm within a couple of inches of switching over to the scarf section.

Update on my sewing machine: The guys who works on Pfaff machines only works on Mondays, so they are keeping my machine until then. Sigh...this means I won't be able to sew this weekend either. So it's either knitting or stitching for me.0

WIP Roll Call

WIPs in Rotation:
  • Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Working on the first sleeve

Works in Progress:
  1. Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
  2. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
  3. I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
  4. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  5. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)

UFOs:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry
  2. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...