I finished Sochi [Ravelry] on Sunday:
and a close up:
Camel-Silk top (4.0 oz.) from Greenwood Fiberworks
176.8 yds, 14 WPI
It's a much more balanced yarn than I've been spinning lately, so I'm very pleased with it. I just love the Camel-Silk top from Greenwood Fiberworks!
Randomness from the weekend:
- I got completely sidetracked and spent a good deal of Saturday going through my cross stitch and needlepoint stash. I really wanted to put away the "keeper" charts in something other than bankers boxes that won't fit in my room. I managed to cull out many more kits and kitted projects that need new homes.
- I now have 5 bankers boxes full of cross stitch and needlepoint stash to cycle out. Wow! There is no way I can take individual photos. That's a lot of charts to list out...at least 400 if not more. And I don't want to do the eBay thing. I think I need to sell them in lots!
- I set aside some complete projects that needed finishing. Somewhere I have carefully stored the completed Love scissor fob pieces that also need finish work. I have no idea where I put them. There are only so many places they can be. They'll probably turn up after I've done all of the finishing work for the current batch.
- I have an inordinate amount of Madeira floss left over from cross stitch festival classes that I'll never stitch. I have very little in the way of needlepoint yarn.
- I have a lot of Just Nan chart packs and tons of needleroll charts. I have at least 6 more Shepherd's Bush needle roll kits. And I thought 18 completed needlerolls was going to be it. Ha!
- I have uploaded many photos to my needlework album on Flickr in the last week, including photos of the above-mentioned needlerolls, several scissor fobs, and some very old projects that I discovered tucked away in a folder.
- For all the stash that I have, I've actually completed a lot of projects over the years. Yay, me!