Here is Santa Fe #5 as of this morning:
His blanket is coming along nicely. Fortunately I found enough purple DMC Medici wool in my stash to do this project. DMC discontinued Medici a while ago, so I'm happy for the small amounts I have in my stash. If I do another one of Tish's canvases, I'll have to find a Medici substitute and order what I need.
WIP Roll Call
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on row 18 of 62.
- Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
Still working on the layout of the top.
- Santa Fe #5 (needlepoint)
Finished the pottery, stitched the neck and leg (tan), and finished the first color in the blanket he's wearing.
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Scardy Sheep Scissor Fob (cross stitch)
- Shepherd's Bush Christmas Ornament 2004
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.