I can't show you the commission quilt, but I can show you the current state of my cross stitch piece. This is Summer 9 Patch, a pillow kit from Pine Mountain Designs:
No, I am not completing one square and then moving on to the next. If I finish a stitching a color in one square and there is a lot of floss left on the needle, I'll stitch another square that uses the same color until I run out of floss on my needle. That way I can avoid changing colors as often., which can be a PITA with a small project.
- Summer 9-Patch (cross stitch)
Completed 2 of 9 squares; 4 other squares in process
- Stealth Commission project (quilting)
Almost done with the straight machine quilting.
In the 2-steps Back category, I have to replace one of the borders that has a bleached-out looking section before I can finish.
- Stealth project #2 (quilting)
Machine quilting is done. Need to prep for assembly.
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- No-Noro Hat for Halos of Hope (knitting)
Started 8/15/15. Ribbing completed and design started.
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.