This week is very busy as I clean up my desk so I can take my annual Christmas vacation. I have so many open enrollment things to wrap up!
- Almost no crafting is happening right now, but cookies and biscotti are.
- Saturday was Biscotti Day. I baked 666 (I know!).
- Sunday was Icing Day. All of the sugar cookies were frosted and I spread chocolate on a little more than half of of biscotti.
- I also made 16 cups of Amaretto Nuts and 14 cups of Grand Marnier Nuts.
- I made one batch of Macadamia-Lime Fudge.
- Still to make: Chocolate bark, Chile-lime Nuts
- Still to do: Package everything! Not to mention Christmas shopping...I'm going to need this vacation!
Bee and ornament cookies:
Cranberry-Pistachio biscotti with Gingerbread biscotti in the back: