Friday, December 18, 2015

Eye Candy Friday...

...a week before Christmas. Holy Cr@p!

Today is my last day at work for the year. I packed cookies and biscotti for my co-workers. I managed to get one small batch of Peppermint-Chocolate bark made and into their goodie bags.

The snowflakes turned out fine this year:

Snowflake sugar cookie 2015

and another view:

Snowflake sugar cookie, another view

Up this weekend: I need to make all of the chocolate bark, finish another batch of nuts and start packaging all of the goodies. I figure that will take a while, so I'll spread it over a few days.

The goal is to get everything packed up by Wednesday so I can remove the extra table from the kitchen and get all of the baking supplies put away. I also need to finish decorating the tree and the house. This is probably the latest I've ever done that, but it's hard to get motivated when it's so friggin' cold at night!

When I'm done with the packaging and the decorating, I can clean the house and get ready for Christmas Eve dinner.

At the last minute, I decided to knit a hat for the Daughter. I have some lovely charcoal gray bulky yarn that will make a nice warm hat. Heck, if I have time, I might make one for me. :)

I'm looking forward to having a couple of weeks off! Don't be surprised if my blogging is even more sporadic than it has been this month!
.


No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...