Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Finishes on Tuesday...

...one that I can show you now.  This is the Belvedere Bird of Paradise handspun [Ravelry] that I finished on Sunday:

Belvedere Bird of Paradise handspun

and the close up:

Belvedere Bird of Paradise handspun, close up

Specs:
Started 3/23/14;
Finished 4/6/14;
Polworth-Silk top (4 oz) from Royale Hare;
247.5 yds. chain-ply, 14 WPI

The other is a gift that I'll post when it gets to the recipient, hopefully this week.

Spin-In was great as usual. I started one of my Greenwood Fiberworks Camel-silk tops. I love the way the camel-silk feels! I've spun a little over half of the 4 oz. bump. I'll probably finish that this weekend.

Tomorrow, I'll get my new prescription for my glasses. It will take several days for the new lenses to be made, so I hope that I'll have my new glasses next week sometime.
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...