I tried taking an in-progress photo of the St. Charles needlepoint project, but it doesn't look like much. I did get an in-progress photo of the needlepoint pottery picture:
I also took a photo of the backsplash tile that the Husband is installing in the kitchen (his WIP):
I'll take a photo of the Mother of Dragons shawl when it's a bit longer.
*WIPs roll call*
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
Bought another ball of cotton and need to finish winding the new warp
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
Working on the tan portions. Need to buy some dark brown wool.
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on chart 1
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
Working on the cross border
- Finishing work
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.