Wednesday, August 03, 2016

WIP-it Wednesday...

...and reminding myself that I need to do a recap of July.

I tried taking an in-progress photo of the St. Charles needlepoint project, but it doesn't look like much. I did get an in-progress photo of the needlepoint pottery picture:

Bear Paw pottery

I also took a photo of the backsplash tile that the Husband is installing in the kitchen (his WIP):

Backsplash tile

I'll take a photo of the Mother of Dragons shawl when it's a bit longer.

*WIPs roll call*

Worked on:
  • 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
    Bought another ball of cotton and need to finish winding the new warp
  • Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
    Working on the tan portions. Need to buy some dark brown wool.
  • Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting)  [Ravelry]
    Working on chart 1
  • St. Charles (needlepoint)
    Working on the cross border
Works In Progress:
  1. Finishing work
  2. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  5. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  7. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...