I've pretty much decided to give up on brown-blue hat I started on Sunday. I disliked the pooling so much that I didn't even make a project page for it in Ravelry. I'll hit the stash to find another yarn for the next hat.
WIPs Roll Call
- Monterey photos
I've gone though them all and now I just need to process them
- Sea of Dreams baby quilt (quilting)
Machine quilting in process, estimate 40% complete.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Victoria handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.