I've been caught up in a couple of books and have been reading more than anything. I did manage to finish editing the Monterey photos. Now I need Flickr to cooperate so I can upload them.
One thing I didn't mention in the last post was that I started a new hat for Halos of Hope. After I frogged the brown and blue hat, I pulled out a different color of Red Heart Super Saver yarn in blues. The color is called Macaw, and now so is the hat (Macaw Hat [Ravelry]).
WIPs Roll Call
- Macaw Hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on the ribbing.
- Sea of Dreams baby quilt (quilting)
Machine quilting in process, estimate 60% complete.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Victoria handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.