I don't have any new WIP photos, but I do have a photo of a WIP-To-Be.
A couple of weeks ago, on of my favorite online stitchery stores was having a 20%-off sale on everything. So, I checked out the newest mermaid pattern from Mirabilia, Aphrodite Mermaid. I decided that while I loved the colors, I wasn't wild about the hair on this mermaid. I looked at the Mirabilia mermaid patterns that I knew I hadn't bought yet and settled on Mermaid Undine. Since everything was 20% off, I also bought the silks and the beads needed for the project.
I'll have to invest in some fabric when I'm ready to stitch it. Given that I have Mermaid of the Pearls on hiatus at the moment, that won't be any time soon!
WIPs Roll Call
- Charred Teal Shawl [Ravelry]
Still working pattern section 1.
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
Cut out strips for the narrow inner border, the wide outer borders, and the binding. Ready to sew them on.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Sunset handspun [Ravelry]
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Tiger Lily handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- An attic windows quilt for me.