Friday, February 16, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...leading into a 3-day weekend and a short work week ahead because Stitches West!!

The daffodils are blooming in our front yard:

Daffodils

And the sunrises have been pretty cool:

Sunrise 2/12/18

For Valentine's Day, The Husband gave me a new plant for the garden. This is a Princess Flower (Tibouchina urvilleana):

Princess Flowers

Up this weekend: Spin In tomorrow! I haven't decided what to make yet. I think I'll decide when I get to the store later today.

One thing I'll do over the weekend is pull together my stuff for Stitches West. I need to set aside some yarn and needles for my class on Thursday.

Then I'm just going to revel in having an extra day off! :-)
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...