Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Another UFO done!


It's done, it's done, it's DONE!! I finished the second Tish needlepoint with the white background! See:


I've been calling her "Woman with Pots 2" because I couldn't find the stitch guide that listed the real name. Now that I have found it, I can call her by her official name: "Santa Fe Series #2" (nope, that's not an improvement).

I also finished knitting the teal scarf, but there won't be a picture of that until I figure out how to photograph a scarf without having me in the picture. LOL!

Now I can concentrate on knitting my socks. I'm going to look through my newly-organized queue of stitching projects and find another UFO to finish. My plan is to knit in the evenings and stitch during lunch times. The stitching will go slowly, but at least I'm stitching again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tish has been one of my favorite designers for years. I have a whole tribe of her small Indian ladies, similar to this one, which are on my tree every Christ,as.

Keep stitching,
Janet

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...