Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring is sprung...

...for Eye Candy Friday. First, a freesia:

Red Freesia


...apricots in the making...

Apricots in the making...

...and some tiny white and blue flowers (name unknown).

Tiny flowers


It was foggy and cool when I took the pictures this morning, but it's mostly cleared up now. Looks like it will be a nice day!

Last night I finished the sock legs for the Queen of Bead socks and immediately started on the heel flaps. These socks are shaping up well. Gee, maybe I'll finish them before the month is out! The beads are growing on me...

Up this weekend, work on the socks, spin more of the Andromeda Merino-silk, and maybe do some sewing. Now that it is officially Spring, I feel like finishing my "Flower Power" quilt that I started a few years ago. The top is done; it just needs to be sandwiched and quilted. I also have a new idea for a spindle bag that I want to try...just need more hours in the day!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...