Monday, August 08, 2011

it's still Monday, right...

...man, they keep escaping from me! Since it's so late, I'll keep my weekend report short.

I spent a few happy hours weaving on the Mas y Mas shawl [Ravelry].

Mostly I was obsessed with the Westknits mystery shawl KAL [Ravelry]. Maybe it's because the photos of the potential color choices were so beautiful [Flickr] and everyone's pictures of their first liittle nugget of knitting looked so ineteresting. Or maybe it was because I'd already done one pattern by Stephen West and enjoyed it. Or maybe it's because I found yet another break in the yarn for The Beets Go On socks. Or maybe it's because I found the perfect shades of teal to use for the shawl.

I started it.

Westknits Mystery KAL, clue #1

...that is all. :)
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...