I managed to snap a quick picture of the handspun in progress. This is Wild Turquoise [Ravelry]:
I intended to spin this as a bulky yarn, but the rolags had another thing in mind. I'm getting a little thick-thin action with certain rolags, but I'm just letting it spin the way it wants to.
I'm still having some issues with the reading portion of my life. I'm now 2 books behind on my goal to read 105 books this year. Normally, I'm 4 or 5 books ahead, a necessity because it makes up for December when I don't have a lot of time to read. I'm just not having a lot of luck with my reading choices. I finished a book on Monday by one of my favorite authors and it took me 11 days. :(
WIP Roll Call
- Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
Did a preliminary layout of the top. Cycled out a supplemental fabric that was too bright
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
Frogged about 16 rows because I didn't like the way that the increases looked. Trying to decide whether to try adding increases again or just forgetting about it.
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
Started a different section because I was bored with the other one. This project contains way too much brown.
- Wild Turquoise [Ravelry]
Started on 5/10; spun about one third of the rolags
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.